Clachaig Christmas Party Night
The Clachaig Christmas Party is back again in 2017. It’s such a great event with great craic and a relaxed informal atmosphere that we love it ourselves too much to leave it off the calendar.
We’ll be taking over the Boots Bar for the evening. With the big fires roaring and the unique atmosphere that only the Boots Bar has, it is the perfect setting for a Christmas Party with a difference.
With a definite Clachaig spin on festive food we’ve decided to stuff the turkey and go the whole hog…quite literally!
We’ll have a Hog Roast Buffet, live music, Santa complete with a bulging sack and not a Brussels sprout in sight.
Perfect for your Christmas party with friends, family or colleagues.
Christmas party £29 per person – booking essential
The evening will include:
- Refectory style dining in the Boots Bar
- Complimentary glass of Mulled Cider on arrival
- 3 course buffet style menu (7pm to 8.30pm) Homemade soup, hog roast & all the trimmings – stuffing, apple sauce, baked potatoes. Desserts include our legendary ‘boozy’ trifle.
- Live music is provided by Mak-A-Din
- A fun, informal and positively relaxed Clachaig Boots Bar style night out
- Not your usual Christmas Fayre, but a Clachaig spin on Festive Food
Sorry, but the Boots Bar and therefore our Christmas Party is restricted to those 18 years and over.
See our Special Offers pages for details of prices, including hugely discounted accommodation, and how to book.
At a glance
- From: 8th December 2017 07:00 pm
- To: 8th December 2017 11:30 pm
- At: Clachaig, Boots Bar
Want To Add An Event?
What You've Missed
You can also visit our Glencoe Blog pages to give you some idea of what you've been missing here in Glencoe. But fear not, there are usually more similar events planned.
Octoberfest has grown from humble beginnings to become a firmly established part of the annual calendar here in Glencoe. Originally…
OctoberFest Accommodation Offers
Octoberfest 2017 Offers Special Offers on our Hotel Accommodation to coincide with our autumn festival in Glencoe. For 2017 we…
Clachaig Propaganda Propaganda is a form of communication aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or…
The Food Food is served throughout the day and evening from Clachaig’s extensive and imaginative menu. The menu is a…