Octoberfest Pool Competition #2
If you fancy yourself as the next Efren Reyes or Cecil P ‘Buddy’ Hall come along and enter our Friday night pool competitions being held over this year’s Octoberfest.
The Competition will be held as a straight knock out competition. Here’s how it works.
- Start 7pm Boots Bar
- Over 18’s only
- Up to 16 Players
- Players must register at the Boots Bar. First come, first served
- 15 minutes per game maximum – if the game is not completed in that time, the winner will be the one with the most balls potted.
- In the event of a tie after 15 mins, we will play golden shot. First to pot one of their own balls wins.
- £2 entry
- Prizes for 1st-4th Place, the breweries we work with are always kind enough to donate some of their fine beers and merchandise as prizes.
- Clachaig Rules will apply and will be available on the night. The Referee, being the Clachaig Bar Supervisor on the night, will have the final decision on any calls.
The money raised from these competitions as well as our Pub Quizes will go to the Glencoe Mountain Rescue Team.
At a glance
- From: 26th October 2018 07:00 pm
- To: 26th October 2018 11:00 pm
- At: The Boots Bar
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
Want To Add An Event?
What You've Missed
You can also visit our Glencoe Blog pages to give you some idea of what you've been missing here in Glencoe. But fear not, there are usually more similar events planned.
Clachaig Gin It’s been a while in the making, but there again, you can’t rush perfection. We’re now rather happy…
Current Vacancies We are currently inviting applications for the following vacancies. Address all applications and any questions you may have…
OctoberFest 2018 Offers
Octoberfest 2018 Offers Special Offers on our Hotel Accommodation to coincide with our autumn festival in Glencoe. For 2018 we…
FebruaryFest 2019 Offers
FebruaryFest Offers 2019 A special tariff to coincide with our annual Winter Beer Festival Friday 1st February to Saturday…