Clachaig Christmas Party Night
The Clachaig Christmas Party is back again in 2018. It’s such a great event with great craic and a relaxed informal atmosphere that we love it ourselves too much to leave it off the calendar.
We’ll be taking over the Boots Bar for the evening. With the big fires roaring and the unique atmosphere that only the Boots Bar has, it is the perfect setting for a Christmas Party with a difference.
With a definite Clachaig spin on festive food we’ve decided to stuff the turkey and go the whole hog…quite literally!
We’ll have a Hog Roast Buffet, live music, Santa complete with a bulging sack and not a Brussels sprout in sight.
Perfect for your Christmas party with friends, family or colleagues.
Christmas party £T.B.C per person – booking essential
The evening will include:
- Refectory style dining in the Boots Bar
- Complimentary glass of Mulled Cider on arrival
- 3 course buffet style menu (7pm to 8.30pm) Homemade soup, hog roast & all the trimmings – stuffing, apple sauce, baked potatoes. Desserts include our legendary ‘boozy’ trifle.
- Live music is provided by T.B.C
- A fun, informal and positively relaxed Clachaig Boots Bar style night out
- Not your usual Christmas Fayre, but a Clachaig spin on Festive Food
Sorry, but the Boots Bar and therefore our Christmas Party is restricted to those 18 years and over.
See our Special Offers pages for details of prices (Prices T.B.C for 2018, current prices are 2017 prices), including hugely discounted accommodation, and how to book.
At a glance
- From: 7th December 2018 07:00 pm
- To: 7th December 2018 12:00 am
- At: Clachaig, Boots Bar
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
Want To Add An Event?
What You've Missed
You can also visit our Glencoe Blog pages to give you some idea of what you've been missing here in Glencoe. But fear not, there are usually more similar events planned.
Winter Mountain Safety Lecture – Matt Groves
Decision time... Presented by Matt Groves Fort William based Matt Groves MIC presents the third in the 2018 series of…
Clachaig Gin It’s been a while in the making, but there again, you can’t rush perfection. We’re now rather happy…
Current Vacancies We are currently inviting applications for the following vacancies. Address all applications and any questions you may have…
FebruaryFest Packages 2018 A special tariff to coincide with our annual Winter Beer Festival Friday 2nd February to Saturday…