We believe the family dog is just that, a member of the family and deserves a holiday too.
We accept one well behaved dog with responsible owners in a limited number of selected dog friendly rooms only.
We are very happy for you to have your dog accompany you on holiday, but it is under the strict understanding that you adhere to our rules relating to the acceptance of dogs in bedrooms. Only one dog is permitted regardless of size/breed at £10 per night.
Our bedrooms are presented in a clean condition for you and we wish to keep them that way. Our cleaning standards ensure that guests without dogs can confidently stay in our bedrooms without detecting doggie smells and doggie hairs! However, it would be almost impossible to maintain these high standards if our ‘house rules’ for dogs weren’t respected, so we appreciate your co-operation and respect for others staying after you.
Here are our house rules for dogs:
- Dogs are not permitted on the beds – even with covers applied
- Dogs are not permitted to be left in the bedroom or grounds unattended at any time
- Dogs are not permitted in the breakfast room. We are happy to set a breakfast table for you and your dog in our Bidean Lounge please speak to our reception team
- The interior and grounds of the property must be left in a clean, undamaged condition
- Dogs must be clean before entry to the bedroom
- Your dog must not be permitted to cause any kind of nuisance to the neighbouring rooms
- Your dog must be on a leash in all public areas of the Inn and should not be allowed to run around the bars
- You must clean up your dog poop and dispose of thoughtfully
- Your dog must be at least 1 year old at the time of your stay.
As we’ve said, we have strict house rules if you are bringing your dog, before you book a dog friendly room with us please read our House rules for dogs.
Your booking is accepted on the basis of you agreeing to comply with our conditions.
If we find they have been where they shouldn’t – i.e. the beds – or caused any kind of damage whatsoever or caused us extra cleaning costs, flea treatment etc. then we will charge you for reinstating the room and its contents to the condition they were before you arrived.
We’re sorry if this sounds harsh, but we’ve had to become stricter after some guests have abused our hospitality and allowed their dogs free reign over the bedroom with no regard for the cleaning and replacement costs incurred after they have left and the limited time we have available to sort these problems out between them departing and new guests arriving.
What you need to bring with you
We recommend that you bring your dog’s bed/crate, bedding and towels with you, food/water bowls and don’t forget the poop bags.
Clachaig Gin It’s been a while in the making, but there again, you can’t rush perfection. We’re now rather happy…
Winter Mountain Safety Lecture – Andy Spink
Decision making for Winter Mountaineers for those Less than Perfect days in Glencoe Presented by Andy Spink Andy Spink, MIC,…
Current Vacancies We are currently inviting applications for the following vacancies. Address all applications and any questions you may have…
FebruaryFest Packages 2018 A special tariff to coincide with our annual Winter Beer Festival Friday 2nd February to Saturday…