Burns Tribute Night
Come along and pay tribute to Scotland’s most famous bard in true Clachaig style. Across the nation, folk will be celebrating Robert Burns’ birthday (the 25th actually) with a formal Burns Supper. No such formalities here; this isn’t a meeting of the local Conservative Club.
But we will be doffing our cap to the bard, and having a bit of fun, whisky and haggis in the process.
Music & toasts from White Rose. Kevin & Matt help us raise a glass and a smile on a cold January night.
If you have a taste for some Haggis and enjoy a glass of the Uisge Beatha then do pop along for the craic.
Pretty much anything could happen but here’s what we have in mind…
- Music and laid back craic in the Boots Bar from about 9pm as always
- A specials b(o)ard to run alongside our usual menu to include some classics such as Cock-a-Leekie Soup, and perhaps some neeps & tatties
- Some culture amidst the music – perhaps a Tam O’Shanter, and definitely a Selkirk Grace
- A large haggis and perhaps a Claymore!
- Some FREE haggis for you to try and to soak up the…
- Usige Beatha, which we hope to have plenty of
- Guess the weight of the haggis and win a Clachaig t-shirt competition.
Remember folks, this is the Boots Bar with a reference to the Bard, and NOT a formal Burns Supper.
Free entry – Everyone (18yrs & over) welcome.
At a glance
- From: 27th January 2018 09:00 pm
- To: 27th January 2018 11:30 pm
- At: Clachaig, Boots Bar
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
Want To Add An Event?
What You've Missed
You can also visit our Glencoe Blog pages to give you some idea of what you've been missing here in Glencoe. But fear not, there are usually more similar events planned.
Clachaig Gin It’s been a while in the making, but there again, you can’t rush perfection. We’re now rather happy…
FebruaryFest Packages 2018 A special tariff to coincide with our annual Winter Beer Festival Friday 2nd February to Saturday…
In order to let you plan your holiday and make the most of the area we have included a list…
Take advantage of our Special Offers which covers a range of accommodation, events and much more.